Sunday, May 26, 2013

Inspired by yesterdays game and the great painting of friends...

Yesterday's game was great.  Everything was painted, the terrain was realistic and the battle epic.  I felt bad though as I picked up my troops after the game because I had not painted any of my minis (all commissioned).  I also noted the distinct lack of French Irregulars in my army.  So, this morning I set upon painting a couple Canadian militia from Galloping Major.  We will see how they turn out.  I only have today to paint them...my last day playing games for a while.  Note my standards are quite a bit lower than friends, but that is directly connected to my painting skill...or lack there of.
And a little later....

1 comment:

  1. Anytime you want basic advice on painting let me know man. I really am not that good at painting, wait till you see Mike Domains stuff. His painting will make you cry.

    When you get back let me know when you will be able to play. I should have British Dragoons painted up for play also.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...