Friday, August 30, 2013

FoW Campaign: 7th Panzer France 1940 (Example of Operational /Turn update)



Here is what I have so far for turn updates/ briefing slides.  The only thing I am missing is a way to note current strength of each Battalion entity.  Please let me know what you think of the battle tracking slides Link to Power point slides.  The flashes between units indicates an engagement needs to be fought.  I don't want to clutter it too much so I left off directional arrows for past movement or results of last engagement.   So actually two briefings will need to come out per turn.  One to show new engagements (Recon Report) as a result of unit movements and then one to show results and trigger the next movement (Turn Report).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...